fxrni thanks to style.

Rozmowy o grach online w serwisie.

fxrni thanks to style.

Postprzez ruxiangqe95 » 20 lis 2014, o 18:44

Raf Simons News Coverage
The pants Jennifer Lawrence wore to the Christian Dior haute couture show in Paris on Monday were worth a double take. The pants by Dior, of course featured one wide leg and one narrow one. [Cut]
In the Dior show,merceriatanteidee.it/public/alviero-martini, designer Raf Simons questioned the nature of couture, presented an almost overwhelming collection of contrasting styles and views and moved the fashion house "swiftly toward the future," critic Cathy Horyn wrote in the New York Times. And he did it all to the music of Kanye West's.
"I think it's the most exciting category in menswear at the moment. It's a huge focus for us," says Terry Betts,hogan uomo, buying manager for London based online retailer Mr. Porter.
And the trade paper Footwear News reported recently, "Men's footwear is on fire at retail, thanks to style.
PARIS We saw a giant spinning globe at Chanel, heard live music by Antony and the Johnsons at Givenchy and snapped front row pics everywhere of celebrities, including Jessica Chastain, Naomi Watts, Frank Ocean, Zoe Saldana,croceverdesaluzzo.it/alviero-martini, January Jones, Kourtney Kardashian, Kanye West and Cher.
Paris Fashion Week,croceverdesaluzzo.it/hogan.html, which ended last Wednesday, was entertaining, whether designers presenting their ready to wear collections for fall winter 2013 were dazzling with smoke effects or with an all out assault of museum .
Watching the spring runway collections, whether I was sitting at a runway show in the crumbling Beekman Palace in New York City or at a 13th century convent in Paris, I was dreaming of California.
It wasn't just homesickness, though after weeks on the road, that could have been part of it. I was thinking about how the clothes would play here, how they.
相关的主题文章:

xxclh ranging in hue from pa

rlxte who sprung from the suc

ltogg such as Guerlain's Sha
ruxiangqe95

Postprzez » 20 lis 2014, o 18:44

Powrót do Gry Online